– Two metal stays in back provide extra support to the spine.
– Four pliable stays provide extra support and stability to the lumbar area.
– Padded shoulder straps adjust and secure in front for easy application.
– Crisscrossing abdominal straps require minimal strength to fasten and provide exceptional support.
– Supports the lumbar and thoracic spine.
How to Wear:
– Apply brace to the back and place the shoulder straps over the shoulder.
– Be sure the two longer stays are positioned on each side of spine and secure the waist straps comfortably around the waist.
– Pull the two side straps to adjust tightness then fasten.
– Pull the two shoulder straps under armpits to the back and cross each other.
– Then bring to the front and fasten securely.
– Mild scoliosis
– Poor posture
Measure around the waist.
S = 58.4 sd 71.1cm
M = 71.1 sd 83.8cm
L = 83.8 sd 96.5cm
XL = 96.5 sd 109.2cm
XXL = 109.2 sd 121.9cm
FIBER CONTENTS = 50% Nylon, 28% Cotton, 22% Rubber
Color : Beige